Welcome to the Patient Center for Sunshine Eye Clinic!
Here you can get helpful information about your visit with our doctors as well as important forms to complete before your appointment.
What to Expect
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Follow COVID protocol guidelines provided by the Springfield Greene County Health Department.
- Notify us upon arrival if you have had any changes in your address, contact information or insurance coverage.
- All balances, including co-pays, are due at the time of service.
- Please bring or text photos of the front and back of Medical Insurance Cards – (Your exam may include a medical diagnosis which can be filed to medical insurance) Our phone and text number is 417-886-2020.
- A list of all medications.
- Photo ID – (Your Photo ID helps us make sure your information is accurate)
- Bring any of our online forms that were printed and filled out from home or complete them online as listed below.
- Any current Glasses or Contact Lens boxes if available.
You Will Be Dilated
Pupil Dilation is included as part of your comprehensive eye exam. The effects can last on average 3 hours. Based on previous experience or if this will be your first time being dilated you may want to bring a driver. In many cases, the use of our retinal photo scanner called Optos may be used as an alternative to dilation. For more information on Optomap Testing click here.
Please complete online or printed forms, (click here) before your appointment. You can complete the forms either online or by downloading the pdf, printing, and filling out at home. Online forms are safe and secure and are part of our EHR system.